Terms & Conditions
By booking tuition sessions, you are agreeing to adhere to these terms and conditions.
Tutoring sessions, payment and cancellation policy
- All sessions are 1 hour long and take place at Hoylake Community Centre or at the tutor’s home address.
- Group tutoring sessions are charged on a termly basis, calculated at £20 per session. 1 to 1 sessions are charged at £120 per block booking of 4 sessions.
- Payment for tutoring is made by bank transfer and is paid in advance before the tutoring sessions.
- Additional events such as booster days in the Summer holidays and mock exams are paid in full at the time of booking.
- The cost of a session includes all learning materials, homework, feedbackand preparation/marking time in advance of the session to ensure each child receives a tailored learning experience.
- Cancellation of tutoring sessions; groups and 1 to 1 must be made with at least 24 hours notice. If the cancellation is not made in advance of this, then you will be charged at the full rate.
- If possible, any missed sessions will be rescheduled to replace a missed session due to genuine unavoidable emergency or illness.
- Sessions cancelled by the tutor will be attempted to be rescheduled. If this is not possible, then you will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation of the tutoring contract requires a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice from either party during which time any sessions booked will run as booked and be charged for as normal. Any further lessons will be refunded in full.
Account number: 16650689
Sort code: 600507
Please reference you child’s full name.
Manager of 11 Plus Wirral